Anyway, the lines proposed for Doctor Who - The Reign of Terror are:
- "I must say I'm rather fond of our next destination," the Doctor said.
- It felt like the city was holding its breath.
- It was a planet shrouded in fog.
- It was late in the last July that France would see for many years.
- "My dear Chesterton, I know precisely what I'm doing and if you disbelieve me, look out of the doors and you will, without doubt, see Brighton Pavillion!"
- The cart rolled slowly to the guillotine.
- The twilit forest was hot and muggy.
- "This doesn't look like Bali," the Doctor said in surprise.
Which of these was written by Ian Marter?
Any guess as to who wrote any of the others?
Lines were submitted this time by a_d_medievalist, badgersandjam, braisedbywolves, dorianegray, plucky_lass, sammywol and songofnewday; thanks to you all.